Jump to navigation Jump to search
Screenshot of GbxDump
|Full name||Gbx File Dumper|
|Forum(s)||TM forum topic|
MP forum topic
GbxDump is a Microsoft Windows application to show the contents of the file header of GameBox "Map", "Challenge", "Replay", "Pack", "ObjectInfo" and "Item" files. It was created by Wolfgang Rolke.
After installation the context menu of GameBox (Gbx) files has an additional entry "Gbx File Dumper". Using this command you can examine this Gbx file. You can also run the tool from the start menu and open any Gbx file within the program (Start » Programs » Gbx File Dumper). Nevertheless, the easiest way is to use drag-and-drop from Microsoft Windows Explorer. Then several files can immediately be analyzed at once.
- Displays general track properties
- Displays external dependencies
- Displays the author comment
- Shows and exported the thumbnail
- Online interface to the TMX and MX track databases
- Online interface to the Dedimania TM1 Stats and Dedimania TM2 Stats databases